Our founding partners all represent (i) advanced competences within their respective thematic fields of science, (ii) a deeply rooted experience in that there is a great need for more powerful frameworks and arenas that would allow for more effective inter-disciplinary and cross-sector cooperation, and (iii) a deep understanding of the FSSD and its potential to come to grips with (ii). There is no group in the world, better equipped to take on the challenges of this alliance.
- Arizona State University, USA: George Basil
- University of California, Berkeley, USA: Bernard Lietaer
- Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona Sweden: Göran Broman, Tobias Larsson, Karl-Henrik Robért
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA: Terry Collins
- Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands; Toine Smits
- Sheridan College, Toronto, Canada: Elaine Hanson
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden; Bo Rothstein
Find CV’s and full people lists on our people page.
More may be added as the program grows.