Alliance members all represent (i) advanced competences within their respective thematic fields of science, (ii) a deeply rooted experience in that there is a great need for more powerful Cisco 640-822 frameworks and arenas that would allow for more effective cross-disciplinary and cross-sector cooperation, and (iii) a deep understanding of the FSSD and its potential to come to grips with (ii).
- Arizona State University, USA: George Basile
- Ben-Gurion University, Israel: Michal Bitterman
- Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden: Göran Broman, Tobias Larsson, Karl-Henrik Robért
- Brunel University, UK: Susan Jobling
- Carnegie Mellon University, USA: Terry Collins
- Federal University of Amazonas, Brazil: Andrea Waichman
- Karolinska Institute, Sweden: Walter Osika
- Linköping University, Sweden: Louise Trygg
- Macquarie University, Australia: Scott Grierson
- Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands: Toine Smits
- Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden: Göran Cars
- Sheridan College, Canada: Elaine Hanson
- University of 642-444 exam California, USA: Bernard Lietaer
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden: Bo Rothstein
- University of Graz, Austria: Rupert Baumgartner
Find CV’s and full people lists on our people page.
More may be added as the program grows.